Flexible work arrangements may positively impact retention efforts, work life fit, workload, staff commitment, productivity and the overall work culture.
- Flexible Work Arrangements, University Operations Manual
- Best Practices for Flexible Work Arrangements
- Types of Flexible Work Arrangements
- Flexible Work Arrangements Toolkit
Toolkit of forms and templates to establish a flexible work arrangement
Flexible Work Arrangements - Resources for Leaders
If you are a leader and would like to learn more about flexible work arrangements and how to support your employees, this brief presentation will provide information to assist you.
Flexible Work Arrangements - Resources for Employees
If you are an employee and would like to learn more about flexible work arrangements, this brief presentation will provide information to assist you.
- For departments wanting to establish a standardized decision making process and/or to implement a Return on Investment (ROI) assessment
- For a staff member requesting a Flexible Work Arrangement
Contact the Family Services Office or call 319-335-1371