Flexible work arrangements may positively impact retention efforts, work life fit, workload, staff commitment, productivity and the overall work culture.
- Flexible Work Arrangements, University Operations Manual
- Best Practices for Flexible Work Arrangements
- Types of Flexible Work Arrangements
- Flexible Work Arrangements Toolkit
Toolkit of forms and templates to establish a flexible work arrangement
UI Family Services can provide workplace flexibility consultations for:
- Departments looking to establish a flexible work policy with a standardized decision making process
- Staff members requesting a flexible work arrangement
- Supervisors or HR Representatives seeking guidance regarding a flexible work arrangement request.
Contact UI Family Services at email@example.com or 319-335-1371 to make an appointment.