Payroll information and forms can be accessed from MyUI. As a student, you log onto MyUI using your Hawk ID and password. However, you cannot access any of the information listed below until your appointment form has been created by your department and processed by University Human Resources.
Once logged into MyUI, click on the following:
- Financial Aid & Billing (at the top of the web page), then HRIS Self Service & Earnings Statement
Once in Employee Self Service, under the Time & Pay section, click on:
- Tax Withholding (W-4): If you do not submit the Federal and State forms, the university will use an automatic default of single (highest withholding rate). These interactive forms can be completed online.
- Direct Deposit (Requires Two-Step Confirmation): Your paycheck can be directly deposited in any bank in the United States. This interactive form is separate from the Financial Aid direct deposit and can be completed online. The website displays a sample check showing you where to locate your bank routing/transit number and your account number. When you enter the routing/transit number, the name of your bank should appear.
- Paycheck History: You can view a listing of all past employment checks from the university. By clicking on an individual payroll check number, you can view the information specific to that check (similar to a pay stub). By clicking on Earnings within the individual check information, you can see the hours listed for that pay period (similar to a time record).
- Time Records to report work hours. University employees are required to enter work hours on-line. View Online Time Reporting Instructions (pdf) for additional information. You also can view time records for past biweekly periods.