The following web resources, books, articles and videos are for informational purposes only. We hope that you will find the information helpful as you work towards improving your sleep. To discuss your sleep concerns or to access additional resources, including sleep CDs, please contact us.
Other Sleep Resources
- Your Guide to Healthy Sleep (pdf), The Department of Health and Human Services
- Healthy Sleep, a website from Harvard University with extensive information about sleep, cause of sleeplessness and other resources
- American Sleep Association is a national organization focusing on improving awareness of sleep benefits and problems.
- National Center on Sleep Disorders Research, National Institutes of Health
- Sleep and Sleep Disorders, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Facts for Families Pages/Children’s Sleep Problems, American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders Guide - comprehensive information about sleep disorders: descriptions, symptoms, causes, treatments of various sleep disorders like sleep apnea, insomnia, snoring, restless legs and narcolepsy
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics Sleep Disorders Clinic
- For Veterans: How to Develop Health Sleep Habits, Real Warriors
- Quiet Your Mind and Get to Sleep: Solutions to Insomnia for Those with Depression, Anxiety or Chronic Pain (New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook) by Colleen Carney and Rachel Manber
- Harvard Medical School Improving Sleep: A Guide to a Good Night's Rest by Lawrence Epstein M.D., Kathleen Cahill Allison, Scott Leighton , and Michael Linkinhoker
- Overcoming Insomnia: A Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy Approach Workbook (Treatments That Work) by Jack D. Edinger and Colleen E. Carney