What to expect:
- You will receive an email with a proposed date and time for an ergonomist to come to your workspace.
- Once a date and time are agreed upon, your supervisor and HR representative will be notified as a courtesy.
- The ergonomist typically will spend 45-60 minutes with you, observing and measuring as you perform your work duties.
- Upon completion, the ergonomist will discuss the risks identified and possible corrective measures.
- A report will be sent to you, your supervisor, and your HR representative outlining identified risks and recommended corrective measures