The focus of these service can be on using your strengths to develop your communication skills and influence, and/or enhance your career and job satisfaction.
- Leadership coaching is provided at no charge for UI and UI Health Care leaders. Assessment fees vary.
- Please review the Roles and Confidentiality Parameters.
Deepen your awareness of your personality style, and apply it to your professional growth as a manager or leader. Affirm individual strengths, challenges, and opportunities in this personalized coaching session, and identify strategies for effectively using this insight in your role. You’ll cultivate a deeper self-awareness of your thinking patterns and behavioral tendencies that either create success or stress at work. These services are based on the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), and are provided by certified MBTI instructors at the University of Iowa.
- Online MBTI assessment, comprehensive, personalized MBTI report, and 1.5 hour initial consulting session. This session will help you understand the MBTI and your individual report.
- DISC and CliftonStrengths assessments are also available.
- Retreats may also be available through OE’s Workplace Consultation service.
Gain knowledge and insight into your behavioral work style, and learn how to leverage these perspectives to build strong working relationships. Learn tailored approaches for adapting your approach to relate better to others. You’ll cultivate a unique self-awareness of your thinking patterns and behavioral tendencies that either create success or stress at work. These services are based on The Universal Language™ known as the DISC and are provided by certified DISC instructors at the University of Iowa.