There are some things you should be aware of when you work at a public institution, such as the possibility of your written communications being made public. To learn more about this topic, please review Working at a Public University.
Other useful programs, services, and resources can be found directly below.
- Payroll Services: A unit that ensures we get our paychecks on time and accurately.
- University Benefits: A unit that administers our benefit programs, including health, dental, and retirement
- Parking and Transportation: Supporting transportation options to assist employees getting to and from work and around campus.
- Environmental Health and Safety: EHS provides information about how the university keeps your workplace safe.
- Employee Self Service: Your personal portal to all kinds of employment-related services and resources (e.g., paycheck history, vacation & sick leave reports, current benefits, Learning and Development courses, personnel records, and more)
- Ergonomics Program: Supporting an efficient and safe work environment for all employees
- Learning and Development: A unit that offers professional development opportunities to enhance your skills for your current position and future opportunities
- Leave and Disability: Offers services for employees who need a workplace accommodation or time off for health reasons
- Office of the President: Learn more about the University of Iowa, its president, its governance structure, and strategic plan.
- About Iowa: A quick summary of the university, its history, and the community, including links to additional facts, remarkable people, and events/news
- Maps: Building and campus maps
- UI Health Care: For more information about UI Health Care
- UI Hospitals and Clinics: To plan for a visit, you can refer to the parking and a hospital map, and the services directory and wayfinding within the hospital.
- Veteran's Services: For services and resources available to veterans and units that employ veterans
- Office of Strategic Communication: Keeping you informed about UI news and developments
- Office of the Executive Vice President and Provost: The faculty source for information on academic policies, faculty organizations, career development, and more