Team up with your University of Iowa coworkers and join thousands in Live Healthy Iowa’s annual 10 Week Wellness Challenge! Over the course of the challenge, you will track your weekly physical activity minutes and compete against teams across the state while improving your health.
Live Healthy Iowa is a program offered to all Iowans to improve health and well-being! Registering as a University of Iowa team will allow for friendly competition with other UI teams as a part of an online dashboard. Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about the challenge. View the 2024 Flyer.
Dates: January 8 - March 15, 2024
Registration opens November 27, 2023
liveWELL is covering the registration fee for the first 1,000 UI employees that register for the 2024 challenge.
Group ID: LHIUIOWA
Subsidy Code: 10W24-UIOWA
To participate in Live Healthy Iowa:
- Gather a team of 2-10 people.
- Identify a Team Captain. The Team Captain will collect your t-shirt size and University of Iowa email for registration.
- The Team Captain will then register the team using the group ID and subsidy code.
- Once registered, each teammate will receive an email with registration information from Live Healthy Iowa.
- Log your minutes of physical activity each week in the online dashboard on a computer or download the Live Healthy Iowa mobile app.
- Access to a personal online dashboard to track your physical activity minutes and receive weekly motivational messages
- Challenge T-shirt and complimentary subscription to Fresh Pickings magazine
- $10 discount on Live Healthy Iowa 5K registration
- Chances to win prizes from Live Healthy Iowa*
*Prize winners will be randomly selected from all participants who record at least once per week of the challenge.