Workshop Fee: $300
Virtual (Zoom) Workshop:
Zoom links will be sent to participants prior to the workshop.
- February 13, 14 and 15, 2023 | 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
One Day In-Person Workshop:
- March 24, 2023 | 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Based on the bestseller by Charles Duhigg and the latest science in habit formation, The Power of Habit teaches how habits work and how to develop effective habits using skill instead of willpower. The course teaches a skill set for mastering any habit. You might call this skill set the habit of all habits - the one to rule them all.
Objectives (At the end of this course participants will be able to)
- Identify the habits holding you back.
- Uncover the hidden factors that influence your habits.
- Acquire new skills and learn new behaviors quickly and efficiently.
- Turn self-mastery into a lifelong habit.
Participants: (audience course is designed to reach)
All UI employees are eligible to participate.