University of Iowa faculty, staff, and students, as well as any eligible dependents that are enrolled in Delta Dental of Iowa, will have access to a vision discount program through EyeMed Vision Care at no additional cost.
The program provides the following features:
- discounts on eye exams
- discounted pricing for lens and lens options
- savings on eyeglass frames and conventional contact lenses
- unlimited use
- discounts on LASIK and PRK
- competitive pricing on contact lenses through Contact Lens by Mail
- access to a large, diverse network of providers
How to Use Your EyeMed Discount Program
- Locate an EyeMed provider by visiting the EyeMed Discount Program website or calling 1‐866‐246‐9041
- When scheduling your appointment, inform the office that you are a Delta Dental member with an EyeMed discount plan
- Once you arrive at your appointment, present your Delta Dental ID card to receive discounted services.
- Present your Delta Dental ID to receive the discounts.
For full details on the discount program, visit the Delta Dental website.
The EyeMed discount program from Delta Dental of Iowa does not replace the voluntary payroll deduction program currently in place through EyeMed. If enrolled in the EyeMed vision plan, you will not be able to cancel your coverage in favor of the discount program.
Note: This discount cannot be combined with any other discounts, coupons, promotional offers, or insured vision benefit for the same transaction.
If you need a new ID card, please contact Delta Dental of IA through their website or toll-free at (800‐544‐0718).